RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Made-to-order and bespoke items of clothing, jewelry and un-stitched fabric do not qualify for return, exchange or cancellation. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- Only shoes and un-stitched items are liable for exchange or cancellation within 10 - 14 days.
- Please note that refunds can take up to 15 business days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
- On all orders over Rs. 10,000/- we require a certain percentage of it to be paid in advance.
- Please make sure your items are returned new, unused, with packaging is in its original condition and with all designer tags still attached. Returns that do not meet these criteria in accordance with our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
- Articles purchased on sale are not eligible for exchange or return.
- Standard and inevitable wear and tear over expected periods of time will not be accepted as a valid reason for return/exchange.
- Any item without an invoice, will not be accepted for exchange or returns.
- If you have made your purchase through your debit card or credit card, we’ll return the amount in full through the same medium. If you have made your purchase through our cash on delivery service, a cash cheque will be sent to you or we can deposit the amount to a bank account of your preference.
- If the return/exchange conditions are met, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all order details and the reason for the return/exchange, clearly stating “Returns/Exchange” in the subject line. Once you hear back from us, you should dispatch the order in the original packaging and with a printout of the invoice to the office address. Once dispatched, send us the tracking details. Please note that the returned item should reach us within 5 days of the date of our response.
- Any charges experienced in returning an item will be borne by the customer.
For more information contact our customer service team by emailing us at
email@example.com or call us at +92321 4439726, +923078797259 or +92 3233222488 from
10am to 7pm (PST)